After a challenging time, our programs have now fully resumed and are better than ever! With support from individuals like you, the PGC has weathered our challenges. We have much to celebrate and look forward to a bright future.
In 2021 your support allowed us to:
- expand our workshops welcoming low-income, Spanish-speaking participants to our studio as part of a partnership with senior centers in Lancaster County,
- add twenty new member artists to our Guild Store and highlight a different chapter every month in special displays, our newsletter, and social media,
- create a new opportunity for members to sell their work and increase earned income for the PGC through our pilot “PGC Trunk Show” program,
- hold two Fine Craft Fairs with overwhelmingly positive feedback from the artists,
- brainstorm with our chapters to identify and execute new ways to serve our community and increase income for the PGC and our member artists.
Please consider a charitable gift of $20, $50, $100 or more to the PGC.
Whatever amount, or method works best for you, please know that your contribution is deeply appreciated, and will help us to continue creating exciting opportunities to engage you in fine craft.
Our thanks for your support of the PGC. We wish you a happy holiday season and a healthy new year.
PGC Board President
PGC Interim Executive Director